Seven week old puppies playing with mommy.
mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom!
this is the best thing ever
I wish i had this problem
He may be one of the piles and piles of guys who literally have no goddamn idea that he isn’t pleasing you. It may not be intentional that he’s not paying attention to your needs, after growing up in a society that teaches men to ram their dicks back and forth until they come, it’s not uncommon that a lot of guys just don’t know they’re performing at a subpar level. Next time you get together, try flirtatiously suggesting things that you want him to do and tell him how to do it. Suggesting that those things will get you hot should make him want to try it out. Your pleasure should excite him. If he’s not interested in trying any of it, dump is ass on the side of the street because life’s too short for selfish lovers.
I am what I hate most in the world
- Spirulina is 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which has gotten a lot of attention for its anti-inflammatory properties, It contains all essential amino acids.
- Spirulina contains Omega 3-,6 and 9s and is especially high in Omega-3s.
- Spirulina is extremely high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood and boost the immune system.
- Spirulina has a very high concentration of bio-available iron and is excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia and will not cause constipation.
- Spirulina is a great source of other nutrients including (according to Wikipedia): “Spirulina contains vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. Spirulina contains many pigments which may be beneficial and bioavailable”.
- Spirulina is also incredibly high in calcium with over 26 times the calcium in milk, making it excellent for children, the elderly and during pregnancy.
- Some research has suggested that Spirulina may be helpful in allergies and allergic reactions.
- Spirulina’s phosphorus content makes it helpful as part of a tooth remineralization regimen.
- Emerging evidence suggests that it binds with radioactive isotopes and may be useful for radioactivity exposure or radiation therapy.
- Spirulina can bind with heavy metals in the body and help remove them.
- Spirulina can increase fat burning during exercise. (x)
I finally got around to buying this yesterday. Holy shit does it smell horrible but even after mixing it in my smoothie once I felt really good, like I drank two cups of coffee, without the jittery feeling. This stuff though *^*
Try putting a tablespoon of it in orange juice - it’s amazing!